This session will explain how shared-mobility initiatives are connected with multimodal interchange hubs. Representatives from the private and public sector will present their shared-mobility solutions, explaining how it relates to multimodal interchange hubs, how their systems work and what were the challenges of their implementation.
- Introduction of the SMMR project and ASEAN region (15 min.)
- GO2 Ride (e-moped sharing system) by Oyika in Phnom Penh (20 min.)
- Bike-sharing system by QIQ in Hoi An (15 min.)
- Cyclos (Three-wheel bicyle ride-hailing system) in Phnom Penh (15 min.)
- Electric Jeepneys in the Phillippines (15 min.)
- Panel discussion (30 min.)
- Carl Wong – President of Oyika (SG)
- Anh Ngan Tran – CEO at QIQ (VN)
- Tran Kieu Thanh Ha – Livable Cities Project Manager at Healthbridge (VN)
- Elmer Francisco – Founder of Elmer Francisco Industries (PH)
- Patricia Mariano – Advisor and Project Manager at GIZ TRANSfer ||| in the Philippines
Don’t run away after this session. During the 30′ intermezzo before going to Tokyo, we will also jam with Iris Wang (TW), the co-editor/author of Sharing Cities 2020.
A session led by SMMR project, GFA Consulting group & GIZ