The 8th of October, Autodelen.net, Taxistop and Taxistop ASBL organized the international symposium Shared Mobility Rocks in the Brussels Event Brewery. This characteristic location gave the perfect look and feel to the second edition of this rocking event. The concept stayed the same, but this year we did it even bigger. More than 50 (!) mobility experts shared their insights and passion with the 300 visitors. Many people joined from our very own Belgium. But they also came from the Netherlands, Germany, France and beyond.
More than 25 (inter)national speakers, 200 visitors and a rocking venue (Aalst, Belgium) have given good vibes to make shared mobility the rocking thing for the years to come. They gave new insights on current topics about shared mobility: about urban design, smart cities, accessibility, impact, social inclusion, MaaS, rural areas, self-driving car and technology, block chain … This first edition also brought together five European projects on shared mobility.
- G-Patra – green mobility in rural areas
- STARS – impact of carsharing
- INCLUSION – accessibilty for vulnerable users’ communities
- SocialCar – EU Horizon 2020: open source multimodal routeplanning: carpool + public transport
- and SHARE-North – living labs, awareness and sharing knowledge in North Sea Region